Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reclaim Bank Charges in the UK

So I work 50 hours a week busting my balls and because my mortgage company decide to throw a spanner in the works and forget to take a payment I get shafted the following month with an unexpected double whammy and I go overdrawn.

Now I know what you are all thinking - in this day with online banking how could you mess up. Well I did. Now I was overdrawn by 50p.

Well no I wasn't actually. It was more like £30.50. Why?

The bank had charged me £30 for going overdrawn and apparently it cost them £30 to send the letter.

Well now its the peoples turn. You can get your over inflated charges back. www.claimbackbankcharges.com do all the hard work. All you have to do is give them your bank details and name and address and they will get up to 6 years of bank statements, highlight the charges and go for the banks jugular and make them pay for a change.

Yeah it costs but only if they get money back. No hassle, one minute form sign up on www.claimbackbankcharges.com and there team of lawyers willg et the ball rolling.

Just think you could end up with nearly £200 if you were charged just once a year. Some people have gone on to claim back in excess of £1500.

What have you go to lose. Go to the website, have a read and tell me its not worth it.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.
www.claimbackbankcharges.com

No comments: